Stellenbeschreibung:For our client, a company in B2B market development, we are looking for a junior market development specialist (f/m) 40%-100% for at least 3 months, with an option of permanent employment. In the beginning the workplace is "Home-Office", regular visits to the company headquarters in Neuenhof (AG) must be possible.
- Acquiring know-how through the accompanying training programme and mainly in the customer mandates through telephone conversations with executives in companies from a wide range of industries.
- Successive support of the management and sales team in addition to operational tasks also in strategic aspects of client mandates
- Preparation and regular participation in project and strategy meetings with customers
- Completed apprenticeship with desire for more and/or studying
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)
- First experiences in customer service of advantage
- Ambitious, communicative and career-conscious personality with high social competence and strong will to achieve common goals
- Ideal age 24-28 years old
- Extroverted and communicative and a team player
- French mother tongue
- English fluently
- Targeted and accompanying training programme during the first year with theory and practice-related training and coaching.
- Ongoing support to expand competence and know-how about business, markets and project management as well as their interrelationships.
- A varied field of activity
- Motivated work in a dynamic team
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Employees Events
Bei Interesse bewirb dich bitte mit deinem Lebenslauf samt Foto und einem vollständig ausgefüllten Profil direkt über unsere Datenbank.